We proudly present our organization's guiding statements, which are the cornerstone of our commitment to excellence and dedication to our staff and community.
To preserve and share the Fox Theatre.
To be Georgia's preeminent cultural icon that enriches lives.
At the Fox Theatre, our culture is built on putting people ﬁrst. We recognize our employees and guests are the reason for our continued success.
- We are committed to providing a safe workplace where ALL are seen and heard and are treated with respect and dignity.
- We value diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration to solve challenges and fulfill our mission and vision.
- We foster an environment rich in professional growth, development, and empowerment.
- In our pursuit of excellence, we celebrate our individual achievements and collective success.
- We prioritize “Southern Hospitality”, and we delight in the opportunity to make memories for EVERYONE who passes through our doors.
- Our guests’ expectations combined with our tradition of unparalleled service compels us to work as a team, to deliver the Grand Sense of Occasion that is uniquely ours.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
The Fox Theatre recognizes the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in successfully achieving our mission to preserve and share the Fox Theatre with the Metro Atlanta Community.
We strive to be a beacon of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging for all people. It is our intention:
- To assure everyone who walks through our iconic theatre doors or experiences our educational outreach- guests, artists, employees, volunteers, and vendors- feels welcomed, valued, and respected regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, ability military service, age, faith, gender, pregnancy, or political views.
- To build mutually beneficial business relationships with diverse suppliers and service providers that can provide competitive, high-quality goods and services whose business model is aligned with our business strategy.
- To encourage businesses from whom we procure products and services, business partners, and grantees to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion principles.
- To embrace and implement diversity, equity, and inclusion principles in our organizational structure, policies, procedures, goals, and culture.
We believe the arts are essential to the human experience. We acknowledge the transformative power of the arts to enrich lives, revitalize communities, and celebrate the visible and invisible qualities that make each person unique.
We will work to ensure that all feel valued, respected, and heard, and we commit to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
To create a grand sense of occasion and memorable experiences.
To strengthen communities through theatre.