Become a Friend of the Fox!
The Friends of the Fox membership program is a great way to get involved with the theatre and support the Fox Theatre Institute, the theatre’s community engagement arm.
Benefits range from advance notice of show announcements and special ticket offers, Coca-Cola Film Festival tickets, backstage tours, and exclusive Members-only access and events. Let the Fox Theatre’s legacy live on with you as a Friend of the Fox and support the theatre, the city of Atlanta, and communities across Georgia.
Friend - $100
- Receive the Fox E-Club Newsletter for advance notice of show announcements, events, and special presale offers.
- 4 free Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival tickets.
- Early entry into the theatre for Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival movies.
Insider - $500
- All Friend Membership benefits, plus:
- Recognition on FoxTheatre.org.
Entourage - $1,000
- All Insider Membership benefits, plus:
- Recognition on Fox plasma screens and in Encore Playbill programs.
- Invitation to Patrons-only events and receptions.
Encore - $2,500
- All Entourage Membership benefits, plus:
- Special backstage tour by appointment (for up to 6 people).
- Access to purchase max. 4 house seats per event.
- Dedicated Patron’s ticketing phone line for all your ticketing needs.
Marquee - $5,000
- All Encore Membership benefits, plus:
- Exclusive opportunity to take holiday card picture with a special message on the Fox marquee (by appointment only).
- Access to purchase max. 8 house seats per event.
Legend - $10,000
- All Marquee Membership benefits, plus:
- Exclusive Annual Legends Dinner.
- Recognition on the Fox marquee.
- Access to purchase max. 16 house seats per event.
- Free event in the Landmarks Lounge including bartender (subject to availability).
Membership benefits are subject to change. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please present Friends of the Fox Membership Card with valid photo ID to receive benefit.
- House Seat purchases must be made by phone and in advance. Subject to availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a Friends of the Fox membership last?
Friends of the Fox Memberships expire at the end of the month, one year from your date of purchase. For example: If you join on 6/15/2018 your membership will expire on 6/30/2019.
For additional questions concerning Friends of the Fox Membership, donations, and other ways of giving, or to renew/join by phone, please contact Friends of the Fox Membership at 404-881-2023. You can also email us at [email protected].
Current Friends Of The Fox
Thank You For Being A Friend Of The Fox!
Legend Level – $10,000
- Mr. James Dougherty
- Drew Eckl & Farnham
- Royce & Jessica Pedersen
- Ripple IT
- Gary & Janice Sloan
Marquee Level – $5,000
- Diana Blank
- Mr. & Mrs. Gary Martin Hays
- Jamie Medalie Longhurst
- Margaret Ross
Encore Level - $2,500
- John R. Adams
- Blake's on the Park
- Mr. & Mrs. Douglas Borenstein
- John & Mary Ann Busby
- George E. Butler II
- Cathy & Mayson Callaway
- Matt Chambless & Michelle Love
- Citizen Lanier Holdings
- Colgate Crib Mattress
- Concierge Services of Atlanta
- Michael Crew
- Ira & Talmer Curry, Jr.
- Gary & Betty Draper
- Roger Gelder
- George Kuhn
- Adam Malone
- Carole Cole Musarra
- Jerel F. & Janet Rush
- Allan & Nicole Vella
Entourage Level – $1,000
- Active Production & Design Inc.
- Allied Integrated Marketing
- Allied International Cleaning Services Inc.
- Broadway in Atlanta
- Harold Brody & Donald Smith
- Collins Project Management, Inc.
- Dorothy B. Ziemer
- Ritchie & Joy Dickey
- Repro Products
- Anne & Kym Reissing
- ZIBEX, Inc.
Insider Level - $500
- Tony Aeck
- Leah & John Akiki
- Laura Braswell
- Cindy & Steve Ensor
- David M. Green
- Holder Properties
- Jonathan & Ilene Miller
- Skip & Anne Schwirian
- Nancy & Steve Simms