Updated October 19, 2020 at 10:00AM EST
The well-being of our patrons, performers, and team members is our top priority. The Fox Theatre is closely monitoring and following all directions from the Centers for Disease Control and the Georgia Department of Public Health on COVID-19.
During this intermission, we have dedicated our time to improving and redefining the Fox experience with the health and safety of our fans, artists, and staff at the forefront of our updated policies. While live events in the theatre have not returned yet, we are hosting reduced capacity private events in our ballrooms and Marquee Club presented by Lexus. Below is an overview of the current health and safety protocols we have in place for these events to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. For information on booking a private event please visit our Private Events webpage.
Current Health and Safety Guidelines
- Additional hand sanitizers are now stationed throughout the theatre
- Mobile ticket delivery is now available for contactless entry
- Enhanced sanitization & cleaning by Fox staff before, during, & after each event
- Temperature screenings and face masks required for all staff and working vendors.
- All guests attending the MIRACLE event are required to wear a mask to enter. All guests are permitted to remove their masks at their reserved table only. Guests attending a private event are strongly encouraged to wear a mask but not required at this time.
- Guest-facing credit card terminals & contactless payment options are now available at all points of purchase. MIRACLE, Nov. 1- Jan 1, is an entirely cashless event.
- Plexi-glass partitions at all food and beverage service locations
*ALL protocols and safety measures are subject to change in response to the evolving state and public health standards and best practices.
We have also committed to additional enhanced sanitary guidelines and safety measures to reflect the latest guidance from local health officials as well as CDC guidelines.
The Fox Theatre call center 855-285-8499 phone hours are now 10am - 6pm.*
*Operational hours are subject to change based on the COVID-19 situation.
|TICKET FAQ'S||UPCOMING SHOWS|
Affected Show Dates
Please click the links below for show-specific details.
- March 8 AllStar Legends of Hip Hop Rescheduled for 3/19/2021
- March 17 - 22 Miss Saigon CANCELED
- March 28 Bill Maher Rescheduled TBA
- March 31 - May 3 Hamilton Rescheduled for 8/24/2021 - 9/26/2021
- April 11 POD Save America: Live at Cobb Energy Centre CANCELED
- April 18 AB6IX 1ST WORLD TOUR ＜6IXENSE> at Gateway Center Arena @ College Park CANCELED
- April 22 RAIN: A Tribute to the Beatles at Cobb Energy Centre CANCELED
- April 24 HATSUNE MIKU 2020 USA & CANADA at Gateway Center Arena @ College Park CANCELED
- May 9 A Night of Laughs Atlanta (formerly: Mother's Day Comedy Jam) CANCELED
- May 12 The Bachelor Live On Stage Rescheduled TBA
- May 13 Jhene Aiko - The Magic Hour Tour Rescheduled TBA
- May 20 An Evening With Eckhart Tolle Rescheduled for 6/10/2021
- June 2-7 Blue Man Group Rescheduled for 5/21-23/2021
- June 6-7 Menopause the Musical at City Springs CANCELED
- June 13 Chris Tucker - 2021 Comedy Tour Rescheduled for 2/20/2021
- June 14 Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold CANCELED
- June 21 The Masked Singer CANCELED
- June 23-28 Summer: The Donna Summer Musical CANCELED
- July 24-25 Tedeschi Trucks Band: Wheels of Soul 2021 Rescheduled for 7/23-24/2021
- July 28 - August 2 Anastasia CANCELED
- August 8 Blackberry Smoke, The Allman Betts Band, The Wild Feathers and more Feat founding member of The Allman Brothers Band Jaimoe CANCELED
- August 18-23 Ain't Too Proud Rescheduled for 6/22-27/2021
- August 29 Iliza Shlesinger - The Forever Tour Rescheduled for 8/21/2021
- October 3 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds CANCELED
- October 17 Boz Scaggs Out of the Blues Tour Rescheduled for 7/31/2021
- October 27 - November 1 To Kill a Mockingbird Rescheduled TBA
- December 1-6 Tootsie Rescheduled for 8/3-8/2021
For more information regarding the upcoming Broadway in Atlanta season, please visit the link below.
Plans to reschedule postponed shows are currently underway. Decisions about other future shows will be made as we follow the evolving situation with the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 and the Center for Disease Control, State of Georgia and City of Atlanta's’ recommendations.