Paw Patrol Live!
Paw Patrol Live!
Calling all good citizens! The PAW Patrol is yelping for help as they face their greatest challenge yet. Mayor Humdinger has dognapped Robo Dog and cloned him, causing chaos all over the world. It’s up to the pups to catch those clones, rescue Robo Dog and show that when the going gets “ruff,” lending a paw makes you the ultimate TOP HERO!
Children's Ticket Policy
ALL event attendees (adults and children of all ages) must have a show ticket. No one, including children of all ages, will be admitted without a ticket.
LAP SEAT RULES:
- Lap Seats are only available for children 1 year old and younger.
- Lap Seats are only available for purchase in-person at the Box Office Window.
- Lap Seats are sold from the seating inventory of each show.
- Guests may purchase a seat from the least expensive price point available at the time of purchase.
- This ticket is not available to be discounted, and the price of the least expensive price point may vary based on current availability.
Ticket Office Hours
Ticket Office will open approximately 3 hours before doors on show days.
This is a 100% CASHLESS event to help mitigate hand-to-hand contact. Please be prepared to pay by card ONLY. All major credit cards will be accepted with tap-to-touch payment. Guests with cash will have the opportunity to exchange cash for a pre-paid card for use at all concessions points of sale.
The following items are prohibited on Fox Theatre property
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Firearms (with or without permit)
- Pocketknives, multi-tools, or knives of any size
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Flares or Fireworks
- Oversized bags (Bag larger than 8.5” x 11”, including all backpacks, briefcases, luggage, or duffle bags)
- Illegal Substances
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Laser Pointers/ flashlights greater than 3"
- Professional or flash photography, tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks
- Audio or Video recording devices
- Signs larger than 11” x 17” or any sign attached to a stick or pole
- Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, scooters, or bicycles
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint, silly string
- Noisemaking devices (e.g. air horns, drums, whistles)
- Large or pointed umbrellas
**The Fox Theatre reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any show request or requirement.**